Anyone can create an Rep Account and send traffic to any page on Faceoils.com. When a person clicks on your referral link and places an order, you will receive 40% commission. If they place an order for $100, you get $40. If they place an order for $200, you get $80.
$50 Sale = your commission is $20
$100 Sale = your commission is $40
$200 Sale = your commission is $80
When creating social media accounts & websites, particularly if you use the Face Oils logo, please include text making it clear that you’re not the official FaceOils account or website. Words like “affiliate site” or “fan account” or “rep account” are recommended.
All customers can act as affiliates by following the steps outlined in these terms. Just remember that if you want to actively participate in the Affiliate Program there are few things you’ll need to keep in mind which are explained below.
Rep Link or Referral Code
Every rep automatically has a referral code which is generated using your username. This referral code is available on the referral page.
Here are a few important points about how it works:
- If a person doesn’t allow cookies or clears their cookies then we can’t track them so can’t pay earnings on that person’s activity.
- If a person clicks on your referral link and then later they click on someone else’s, yours is the one that counts.
- You may not click on your own referral link to place orders to earn commissions on your own orders. These orders will not qualify for an affiliate commission.
- A user referred via your referral link must not be related to you or your business or company.
- If a person clicks a link, they have three months before the cookie expires. If they sign-up and make a purchase within that time, we will pay your Affiliate Program earnings. After 3 months, no Affiliate Program earnings apply.
- Earnings appear in your affiliate reports statement.
- Above all, use of the Affiliate Program is subject to a fair use policy which gives FaceOils.com the right to review each and every referral.
We will pay your Affiliate Program earnings from the Affiliate Program in line with the payment rates into your members’ statement.
To avoid any confusion, only your earnings from referrals will be payable to you.
Earnings payment timing and methods:
Payout occurs monthly on the 15th day each month. Payout is via PayPal only. You may request a check for amounts bigger than $100 (only available for reps in the USA).
You may ask us to hold the balance of your earnings until you request a payment. Unless we decide to pay you your earnings, we will continue to hold your earnings until we receive a request for withdrawal.
When we get a request for payment, we will pay you your earnings at the next payment of earnings pay cycle.
You must provide us with the correct details and payment method when you want to receive your earnings.
You must bear all expenses incurred by us in paying monies to you.
Payment errors: We will continue to hold your earnings if we’re not able to pay your earnings to you for whatever reason, including if:
- we do not have the correct payment details;
- we can’t contact you using the contact details that you have supplied;
- you have not made a request for payment; or you are asking for payment to be made to a person, or to an institution that we’re prohibited from making payments to at law or where there are limitations in the banking systems;
Currency conversions: Whenever we make a payment to you as an affiliate, you are responsible for all costs of converting the amount of the payment from US dollars into your preferred currency. Your financial institution does the currency conversion and may charge you additional fees (we don’t control either the conversion rates or your financial institution’s fees).
Refunds and charge-backs: If a transaction directly relating to your Affiliate Program earnings is subject to a refund or chargeback, we can at our discretion, withhold that portion of your Affiliate Program earnings.
Things you should avoid
You may not refer users by:
- confusing them (or potentially confusing them) about whether your site is operated or endorsed by us (for example, by copying design elements from our site);
- any use of FaceOils brands, trademarks and intellectual property, other than banner and logos FaceOils.com makes available for affiliates (see the Banners page);
- purchasing a domain name, search engine keyword or pay-per-click advertisement that use any FaceOils.com trademarks or variations and mis-spellings;
- copying item descriptions (unless you request and receive consent from us);
- sending unsolicited email or other messaging that in any way may constitute spam;
- doing anything that would amount to a breach of any laws including, but not limited to, privacy, intellectual property and spam;
- doing anything that might be confusing, misleading or deceptive to users (ex. referring from a site that might be confusing to users about whether it is an FaceOils.com site);
- doing anything that is directly or indirectly in contravention of these Affiliate Program terms, the FaceOils.com Terms, or any direction given to you by us; or
- engaging in any conduct that does not meet our standards of ‘fair play’ at our discretion including things like fraud, confusing the new user, or providing a link designed to mislead the customer.
- We reserve the right to decide whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program complies with any applicable laws and/or these Affiliate Program terms or the FaceOils.com Terms. If we decide that your participation in the Affiliate Program does not comply, we can, based on our reasonable discretion, withhold your earnings and may disable your affiliate account.
We will make the final decision about whether or not your use of the Affiliate Program is in breach of any applicable laws or these Affiliate Program Terms (acting reasonably, of course).